Single Blade Fire Dampers (Piano Hinge) GO BACK
2 & 4 Hours Fire Integrity Rating
The Blendair SINGLE BLADE Fire Damper Series SBFP is a simple and effective ‘light weight’ fire damper, designed to impede the spread of fire and/or combustible products (e.g. smoke) through masonry, light weight partition and shaft wall openings to other fire compartments of an air-handling system.
This range of Fire Dampers find its application in commercial building construction where ventilation heating, cooling or air-conditioning systems are employed.
The design principle is based on a piano hinged, single blade that closes by gravity to form a tightly sealed barrier when a fusible thermal link breaks at a set temperature. Blendair SINGLE-BLADE (PIANO HINGE) Fire Dampers are certified by Standards Australia and meet AS 1682 and AS 1530 requirements.
- Simplicity in design
- Tight manufacturing tolerances
- Sturdy press-formed and fully welded frame construction
- Light weight damper easy to install
- Suitable for masonry and dry wall applications
- Adjustable mounting angles
- Suitable for multi-module installation
- Spring assisted closure