Motorised Fire DampersGO BACK
4 Hours Fire integrity rating
The Blendair Motorised Fire Damper Series MFD is a HEAVY DUTY damper, designed to provide efficient airflow control and to impede the spread of fire and/or combustible products (e.g. smoke) through wall openings to other fire compartments of an air-handling system.
This range of Motorised Fire Dampers finds its application in building construction and mining industry where ventilation, heating, cooling or air-conditioning systems are employed.
The design concept is based on an interlinked set of blades connected with a solid drive shaft using a standard pneumatic actuator or electric –electronic fail-safe spring return actuator with a fusible link incorporated into the closing mechanism and spring clip holding the blades in the closed position after closure.
- Rugged construction
- Tight manufacturing tolerances
- High strength and repeatable quality of roll-formed and fully welded frame
- Non-corrosive blade bearings
- Stainless steel side seals.
- Silicone tip seals
- Suitable for masonry and dry wall mounted application
- Adjustable mounting angles
- Suitable for multi-module installation
- Blendair Motorised Fire Dampers meet & are manufactured to Australian Standards 1682 and 1530 requirements