Multi-Blade Fire DampersGO BACK
2 & 4 Hours Integrity Rating Heavy Duty – For wall and floor mounting application
The Blendair MULTI-BLADE Fire Damper Series BMBF is a HEAVY DUTY damper, designed to impede the spread of fire and/or combustible products (eg. Smoke) through wall or floor openings to other fire compartments of an air-handling system.
This range of Fire Dampers finds its application in building construction and mining industry where ventilation, heating, cooling or air-conditioning systems are employed.
The design concept is based on an interlinked set of blades that closes by gravity to form a tightly sealed barrier when a fusible thermal link breaks at a set temperature.
Blendair MULTI-BLADE Fire Dampers are certified by Standards Australia and meet AS 1682 and AS 1530 requirements.
- Rugged construction
- Tight manufacturing tolerances
- High strength and repeatable quality of roll forms and fully welded frame
- Non-corrosive blade bearings
- Stainless steel version available as option
- Suitable for masonry wall and floor mounting application
- Adjustable mounting angles
- Suitable for multi-module installation